ColorWheel Harmony 1.1.0
ColorWheel Harmony is a full featured desktop application that allows you to create great looking color schemes in accordance with the traditional color theory
ColorWheel Harmony is a full featured desktop application that allows you to create great looking color schemes in accordance with the traditional color theory.
Easy-to-use graphics interface is based on the artist's color wheel linked with customizable color palette.
State-of-the-art computing features extend basic color wheel functionality beyond its essentials providing on-the-fly color matching and natural color naming system.
Essential Features :
- Classic 12-color Red-Yellow-Blue color wheel with distinct areas of pure color, tint, tone, and shade
- All the popular color schemes including monochromatic, complementary, split-complementary, double-complementary, analogous and triadic are supported
- Color palette with multiple layouts provides detailed information on each color card, and it also supports custom user comments
- Wide assortment of the color editing tools includes one-click tint/tone/shade variation tool as well as per-component color editor with both RGB and HSB color models supported
- Special palette layout optimized for 60-30-10 designer's rule provides an easy way for beginners to start combining colors
- On-the-fly color matching with built-in support of HTML colors is useful for web-design, while matching to crayon colors provides a bridge between computer colors and colors of real world
- Natural color naming system provides a meaningful name for each color you create